It is the student's responsibility to:
- Accurately complete and submit all applications (including the FAFSA form) by the required deadlines.
- Promptly respond to requests for additional required documentation.
- Avoid intentional misreporting of information on financial aid.
- Read, understand and retain copies of ALL forms you sign and submit.
- Read, understand and accept responsibility for all agreements you sign.
- Review and understand all information about your program of study prior to enrollment.
- Understand and comply with all requirements of Pacifica, federal and non-federal financial aid programs.
- Be continuously enrolled for consecutive quarters; i.e., not have a break in enrollment (e.g.; leave of absence) for sequential continuation of financial aid.
- Complete the required Entrance Counseling session prior to the receipt of the first loan disbursement.
- Complete the required Exit Counseling session prior to leaving Pacifica (i.e., upon completion of degree requirements or prior to leave of absence).
- Notify the administrative offices at Pacifica and Stafford/Alternative Loan lenders of all changes to address, phone, email address, and enrollment status. Failure to notify the Financial Aid Office may result in delayed processing of financial aid.
© Pacifica Graduate Institute - All rights reserved