International Student Resources
Resources for International Students
Funding availability for international students is often limited. We strive to provide various resources to our international graduate students. Below is a list of websites to begin your search for scholarships, fellowships and loans.
We encourage you to apply for the Pacifica Graduate Institute Scholarship. Please see Pacifica Scholarship for complete details.
Check out the SmartStudent Guide to studying in USA – This website contains information that is relevant to international students who wish to study and live in the United States. It covers everything from college admission and financial aid, passports and visas, to cultural diversity and living in the US.
International students may qualify for Private Alternative Loans to cover their educational expenses. Most programs require a credit-worthy US Citizen or permanent resident to co-sign. Most loan programs allow students to borrow up to the cost of attendance each academic year. Interest rates vary among programs and lenders.
Here is a helpful guide for scholarship search engines when looking for additional financial resources.
- http://www.fordfound.org – Ford Foundation: International Fellowships Program
- http://www.aauw.org – American Association of University Women (AAUW): International Fellowship (Women) and American Fellowship
- http://www.InternationalScholarships.com – Scholarship database search
- http://www.iefa.org – Scholarship database search & Loans
- http://www.isloan.org – The Paras Education Foundation (TPEF) Private Loan Program
In addition, Canadian students should click here to learn more about the Canadian grant and loan programs available.
* Pacifica is not responsible for the content or services provided on these websites. *