Masks are strongly encouraged in classrooms and inside areas. Masks are available and may be obtained for free from reception.
COVID-19 tests are highly recommended. We promote this as the best practice and strongly encourage you to test just prior to coming to campus (24 hours if Antigen, within 3 days if PCR).
Please self-assess; if you are feeling sick, and/or testing positive for COVID-19, please do not come to campus. Employees, please contact your supervisor if you are not feeling well or you have tested positive for COVID-19. Learners, if you are sick, please reach out to your Program Chair(s) and instructor(s) regarding attendance options. If you begin feeling ill or developing symptoms while you are on campus, please pick up a free COVID-19 test from Reception. If you do test positive for COVID-19 while you are on campus for session, please immediately notify your Program Chair(s) and the Safety Team (email@example.com).
Notifications of reported COVID-19 cases will go out by email to those that had a close contact, or the entire track of learners and/or staff, based on interview with the positive individual. Email notification will only be sent if the report of the COVID-19 case was received by the Safety Team in a timely enough manner and/or the details provided suggest that a notification would still be useful.
Ethics of Care
We ask that you please continue to maintain self-awareness to not put others at risk unnecessarily, even if it were to mean the loss of some class time. Please continue to…
- Test and self-assess your health both prior to and during your time on campus.
- Wear a mask if you feel at-risk, or if you may have been exposed to someone else that is sick or has COVID-19.
- Report if you learn you have contracted COVID-19.
- Keep air filtration systems on while inside classrooms, especially if windows are closed, and try to maintain as much distance from others as reasonable.
- Respect the needs, preferences, comfort levels, and requests of individuals and classrooms.