The Pacifica Experience – January 18, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
801 Ladera Lane, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Friday, January 18th, 2019 from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Join us for a One-Day Introduction to Pacifica’s graduate degree programs in Depth Psychology, Humanities and Mythological Studies. The event offers prospective graduate students a comprehensive introduction and orientation to the distinctive educational features of the Institute.
This Introduction provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Experience Pacifica’s unique interdisciplinary graduate degree programs through faculty-led, program-specific information sessions and presentations.
- Hear from Pacifica students and alumni about their experience and what they are doing with their degrees.
- Explore the grounds of Pacifica’s two campuses—the Lambert Road Campus and the Ladera Lane Campus.
- Tour the Joseph Campbell Archives and Library.
- Visit Pacifica’s Bookstores and Libraries.
- Learn more about admissions procedures and financial aid.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and lunch on the day of the Introduction
- Engage in ongoing dialogue and community exchange throughout the day.
- Pacifica’s $75 application fee will be waived for all attendees.
If you have any questions about this event please contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com or 805-969-3626 ext: 305.
Dream Tending Workshop with Dr. Stephen Aizenstat
APPLYING TO PACIFICA
Pacifica is currently accepting applications for Spring 2019 for our two hybrid programs and Fall 2019 for all programs. You can conveniently apply online here. For all questions regarding program information and enrollment please contact the Admissions Department, 805.969.3626 ext: 305 or email admissionsOffice@pacifica.edu. Thank you for considering Pacifica Graduate Institute for your graduate degree.
Ladera Lane Campus: 801 Ladera Lane Santa Barbara, CA 93013
Attendees may purchase extra tickets for their guests on the registration form.
Lunch on the day of the Introduction is provided to encourage ongoing dialogue and community exchange throughout the day. Pacifica’s caterers provide healthy meals for our attendees and their guests. Continental breakfast on the day of the Introduction will also be available to attendees and their guests. No other meal services are available.
Major airlines provide service into the Los Angeles International Airport located 90 miles south of Santa Barbara and into the Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, approximately 18 miles north of the Campus. Pacifica does not offer transportation services to or from the airport. Please download our Travel and Hotel Information Guide for information about ground transportation to and from Santa Barbara. Please reach out to the admissions staff if you need any information about ground transportation to and from Santa Barbara.
DISABILITY SERVICES ON CAMPUS
It is the Institute’s goal is to make facilities, programs, and experiences accessible to all members of the community. The Institute works individually with those who are disabled to determine how individual needs can best be met. For additional information regarding Disability Services, please visit Pacifica’s Disability Services web page.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact the Office of Admissions at 805.879.7305.