Pacifica’s Information Technology department is committed to advancing the use of technology to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the educational experience for our students, faculty, and staff. Our office is uniquely structured to provide technical support and computing services in support of Pacifica’s mission of providing quality graduate degree programs that foster research in the fields of psychology, humanities, and mythological studies.
For immediate answers to common Pacifica computer related questions, please visit Pacifica’s Technology FAQ’s or the My.Pacifica Help Guides and Tutorials webpage. Otherwise, for individual technical support regarding Pacifica’s student web and distance learning offerings, please contact the IT Department via e-mail or phone, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 679-6199.
My.Pacifica.edu Student Online Resources:
- https://my.pacifica.edu/MyPacifica/Home.aspx – My.Pacifica Self-Service
- http://email.my.pacifica.edu – My.Pacifica Student E-mail
- https://elearning.my.pacifica.edu – My.Pacifica eLearning (Desire2Learn)
- https://finaid.my.pacifica.edu – My.Pacifica Financial Aid
- https://catalog.my.pacifica.edu – My.Pacifica Library Catalog
Information Technology Policies:
Information Technology Forms:
Network System Status
- Lambert Current Status is OPERATIONAL
- Ladera Current Status is OPERATIONAL
Contact the Office of Information Technology:
- E-mail: ITSupport@pacifica.edu
- Phone: (805) 679-6199