Pacifica Graduate Institute Title IX Policy
Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Statement
Pacifica Graduate Institute prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (within the limits imposed by law), marital status, medical condition, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices. This nondiscrimination policy covers treatment in institutionally approved academic programs and activities. In conformance with Institute policy, Pacifica Graduate Institute is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Students who believe they have been subjected to any form of unlawful discrimination should submit a written complaint to the Student Relations Liaison in the Provost’s Office.
In addition, Pacifica protects all student speech and association rights in support of the open exchange of ideas and the equal and fair treatment of all its students.
249 Lambert Rd.
Carpinteria, CA 93013
Title IX Coordinator Training Materials
- ATIXA Resources: Title IX Regulations Checklist
- OCR Major Provisions of New Title IX Rule
- OCR Webinar: Title IX and 1st Amendment https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=&v=XzSJ4uNspq8
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Due Process Protections https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48UwobtiKDI&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=
- OCR Webinar: New Title IX Protections Against Sexual Assault: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-BCnhUsJ4s&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Rules Against Sexual Harassment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdfT5R8ibm4&t